Rotary drum cooler is used to cool the fertilizer with certain temperature and particle size in the production of NPK fertilizer, which is used together with the dryer. The cooling machine can greatly increase the cooling speed, reduce the labor intensity, increase the output, further remove part of water and reduce the grain temperature of compound fertilizer.
At the same time, the cooler can also be used for cooling other powder and granular materials. It has the advantages of simple structure, good stability and reliable operation.
Rotary drum cooler is a rotating cylinder slightly inclined to the horizontal line. When the material is added from the higher end, the heat carrier flows out from the low end and contacts with the material in counter current, and some heat carrier and material flow into the cylinder together. With the rotation of the cooler, the material moves to the lower end under the action of gravity. When the wet material moves forward in the cylinder, the heat is directly or indirectly supplied by the heat carrier, so that the hot material can be cooled, and then sent out through the conveyor at the discharge end.
1. Check the machine for debris before starting.
2. Check that all parts of the machine are normal.
3. After the machine is started, check whether the rotation direction is correct. If it rotates in the opposite direction, stop the adjustment immediately. Make sure the rotation is smooth, no noise and no friction, and then start production.
4. Iron, stone, wood and other debris are strictly prohibited to enter the machine, so as to avoid damage to the equipment.
5. Before using the reducer, the gear oil must be added before it can be used in production and replaced every four months.
6. Gear, ring gear, rolling belt, supporting wheel need to add yellow dry oil.
7. Before shutdown, the internal materials must be drained before shutdown, so as to prevent materials from sticking to the cylinder block, and prepare for the next start-up, which is conducive to the production of the next shift.