Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line for pig manure recycling to make organic fertilizer. After composting, fermentation and granulation, pig manure becomes high quality fertilizer. We can design the fertilizer production line according to your site.
The mainly equipment that bio-organic fertilizer production line include:
1.Half-Wet Material Crusher
3.New Type Organic Fertilizer Granulator
8.Automatic Packing Machine
Pig Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Process
1. Compost the pig manure (water content is about 70%).
2. Prepare auxiliary materials (such as straw, straw, sawdust) with water content no more than 12%.
3. The required accelerating agent was weighed and divided into parts, and the dosage was 1:10000. Then, it was added and pretreated. Then, the separately weighed promoting agent was mixed with corn flour and rice straw bran at the ratio of 1:30, and stirred evenly.
4. The pig manure and auxiliary materials are mixed by the weight of 3:1, and then the treated fermentation agent is added into the compost, and then stirred to make it uniform.
5. The moisture content of the fermented material should be controlled at 50% - 60%, which can achieve the effect of holding into a ball and dispersing when the hand is released.
6. The stirred fermentation material can be piled up for fermentation, with the height no more than 1 m, the width and length no less than 1.5 m.
7. After 24-36 hours of fermentation, the temperature can reach above 50 degrees and 70 degrees, and the deodorization effect can be achieved in three days.
8. After 15 days of fermentation, it reached the standard of pollution-free and organic fertilizer. It can be further processed by fertilizer granulator, drum dryer, cooler and screen.