Drum screener machine is widely used for separating bulk and granular raw materials such as compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and NPK fertilizer. After years of experience accumulation and technical improvement in our Huaqiang factory, the screen has a compact structure and a high separation rate. In addition, the beating device can be added to prevent clogging of the screen hole, and the screening efficiency is higher. The screen is made of manganese steel, which is more durable.
1. The screening efficiency is high because the equipment is equipped with a beating cleaning device. During the screening process, the wet materials entering the sifting machine will break away from the screen and cannot block the screen, thus improving the screening efficiency of the equipment.
2. Good working environment. The whole screener machine is designed in the sealed dust cover, which eliminates the dust flying phenomenon in the screening process of NPK fertilizer production line, and improves the working environment.
3. The equipment noise is low. During the operation of the sifting machine, the noise generated by the materials and the rotary screen is isolated by the sealed dust cover, so that the noise can not be transmitted to the outside of the equipment, thus reducing the equipment noise.
4. Long service life the screen of this machine is composed of several ring-shaped flat steel, and its cross-sectional area is far larger than that of other separation screens, so the service life is improved.
5. Convenient maintenance. There are observation windows on both sides of the sealing dust cover of the screening machine, so that the working staff can observe the operation of the equipment at any time. The maintenance quick opening door is set at the end of the sealing cover and the side of the cleaning machine mechanism, which is very convenient for regular maintenance of the equipment and does not affect the normal operation.
Instructions for Use
1. Drum screener machine should be started without load. It is strictly forbidden to open with materials to avoid damage.
2. Check whether all bolts are tightened before starting the screen.
3. Check whether the oil level in bearing seat and reducer is in place.
4. Stop feeding before stopping, and it is forbidden to stop with material.