In the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
, for the discontinuous feeding, the professional and technical personnel of Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry summarized the following 3 measures for everyone:
1. Limit the material level of the raw material silo that is easy to bond to prevent the storage time from blocking the silo. Otherwise, the raw materials in the upper part of the silo will be too heavy to squeeze the lower raw materials, causing the compound fertilizer equipment to agglomerate or stick to the inner wall of the silo;
2. Increase the current of the vibrating feeder. (For the vibrating equipment installed outside the silo, the greater the current, the greater the vibration of the equipment, and vice versa, the smaller.) Help the cutting and effectively prevent the bonding of raw materials.
3. When the vibrating feeder cannot solve the bonding, send staff to hit the outside of the silo with a sledgehammer to prevent the raw materials from bonding and unloading.
The NPK fertilizer production line analyzes various abnormal conditions of the finished pellets during the high-tower pelletizing process and takes corresponding measures:
1. If the finished particles of the compound fertilizer production line have large holes or more empty particles, it means that the mixing residence time of the slurry is too long and the temperature is too high, and more foam will be observed in the slurry in the mixing tank. It can be adjusted by shortening the residence time of the slurry in the mixing tank, lowering the temperature of the mixing tank jacket or lowering the heating temperature of the powder heater.
2. If there are more particles in the finished product, it means that the temperature of the mixing tank is too high, the output is too large, the nozzle speed is low, the particle size is too large, the cooling strength of the tower is not enough, and the particles fall to the bottom of the funnel cone and cause them to break. It can be adjusted by lowering the jacket temperature of the mixing tank or lowering the heating temperature of the powder heater, increasing the speed, reducing the output, and enhancing the ventilation of the tower.
3. If the particle holes in the finished product are not obvious or small, it means that the mixing residence time of the mixed slurry is too short, the output is large, and the mixing temperature is low. It can be solved by extending the mixing residence time of the mixed slurry and reducing the output.
4. If there are too many particles <1.0mm in the finished product and few medium particles (1.0mm<medium particles≤5.0mm), it means that the rotation speed of the inner and outer ring of the nozzle is too high and the output is low. The change in particle size can be observed after the rotation speed of the inner and outer nozzles is appropriately reduced.
5. If there are too many large particles in the finished product of the NPK fertilizer production process, it means that the rotation speed of the inner and outer nozzles (mainly the outer nozzles) is too low. The rotation speed of the inner and outer sprinklers (mainly the outer sprinklers) can be appropriately increased to observe the change in particle size.