Analysis on five innovative technologies of NPK fertilizer production line
1. The granulation methods of domestic compound fertilizer production line mainly include disc granulation, steam drum granulation, spray coating granulation, tower melt granulation, acid neutralization granulation and ammoniated drum granulation, etc. . The above granulation methods are mainly suitable for large-scale compound fertilizer production except disc granulation. Relatively large investment in equipment, long construction period, high energy consumption, high production cost and certain environmental pollution problems, extrusion granulation production the multi-element potassium magnesium sulfate fertilizer plant has a small area, short process flow, convenient equipment operation, low construction investment and short construction period. Therefore, the technical project of the compound fertilizer production line is a short, flat and fast construction project, which has certain promotion and application value in small-scale compound fertilizer equipment manufacturers.
2. The traditional NPK fertilizer production
line adopts the slurry method or the humidification agglomerate method, which requires water to be introduced in order to be able to granulate. In the production process, a large amount of energy is consumed to dry the water, which generates a large amount of waste gas and waste water. , Waste residue, polluting the environment. The extrusion granulation of the compound fertilizer production line is made by extruding the material through external force. No steam is needed in the granulation process, which can save the investment in boiler construction and the production cost of coal-fired. The compound fertilizer production line has no water introduction and drying process in the entire production process, eliminating the need for the large and expensive dryer in the traditional compound fertilizer production line device, and can use the fuel and drying equipment for drying The power consumption of the compound fertilizer is saved, so the process of the compound fertilizer production line meets the needs of today's energy-saving society.
3. The traditional NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
uses a hot blast stove and preheated air to dry the materials during the production process. The burning of coal in the hot blast stove produces a certain amount of sulfur dioxide gas, which pollutes the atmosphere, and the fertilizer does not need to be burned during the entire production process. Coal not only saves energy, but also does not produce sulfur dioxide gas. The traditional compound fertilizer production line will produce a large amount of dust and waste water in the process of crushing, mixing, drying, cooling and screening materials, which is a clean production process.
4. The fertilizer is less affected by the external environment (such as temperature and humidity) during the production process, has a large operating flexibility and a flexible process formula.
5. The compound fertilizer production line has a high rate of ball formation in the production process, low product moisture content, high particle strength, low system return, and the product is not easy to agglomerate, which has good economic benefits.