The characteristics and uses of the drum screen in the NPK fertilizer production line
The characteristics and uses of the drum type organic fertilizer screening machine in the NPK fertilizer production line:
Drum organic fertilizer screening machine is commonly used equipment in the NPK fertilizer production. It is mainly used to separate the finished product and the returned material. It can also realize the classification of the finished product and make the finished product evenly classified. The combined screen is easy to maintain and replace. The machine has simple structure, convenient operation and stable operation.
Drum Organic Fertilizer Screening Machine Features:
(1) High screening efficiency. Because the equipment is equipped with a plate-type screen cleaning mechanism, during the screening process, no matter how viscous, wet, or miscellaneous the material entering the separating screen is, the relative movement between the cleaning machine and the screen body will never block the screen, thus improving the equipment The screening efficiency.
(2) Good working environment. The entire screening mechanism is designed in a sealed dust cover, which completely eliminates the phenomenon of dust flying during the screening process, thereby improving the working environment.
(3) The equipment has low noise. When the equipment is in operation in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, the noise generated by the material and the rotating screen is completely isolated by the sealed dust cover, so that the noise cannot be transmitted to the outside of the equipment, thereby reducing the noise of the equipment.
(4) Long service life. The equipment screen is composed of several circular flat steels with a size of 16mm×12mm, and its cross-sectional area is much larger than that of other separation equipment screens, so the service life is improved.
(5) Convenient maintenance. Equipment observation windows on both sides of the equipment sealed dust cover; staff can observe the operation of the equipment at any time during work. There are quick-opening doors at the end of the sealing cover and the side of the cleaning machine mechanism, which is very convenient during regular equipment maintenance and does not affect the normal operation of the equipment.