With the development and progress of science and technology, as well as the needs of users, the output requirements of NPK fertilizer production line
equipment, so I will analyze four methods to increase the output of compound fertilizer production line equipment:
One. Control the water content of granulated particles
1. According to the characteristics of the powder: composition, fineness, viscosity, humidity, temperature, etc., the water content of the particles should be controlled at about 30-28%.
(1) Too little water content, difficult to form balls, low yield;
(2) Too much water content, many large balls, the ball surface is sticky, easy to block the screen surface;
(3) Appropriate water content, many balls and high output.
2. How to preliminarily inspect the amount of granular water during the NPK fertilizer production process
: a simple and practical method-hand feel method: Hands grab a handful of pelletized material from the disc granulator, hold it to form a ball, lightly with your fingers It is better to release it with one touch. In this way, there are many granules, high output, and it is not easy to block the screen surface.
Two. Strictly control the quality of powder
1. According to the formula of compound fertilizer, carefully check the quality of various raw materials such as fertilizers.
2. For raw material discharge and feed, it is strictly forbidden to have iron blocks, stones larger than 10mm, and wood blocks larger than 10mm. Rice bran and sand are not enough quality indicators, too, which seriously results in low yields.
Three, the main technical key to operating the disc pelletizer
1. The particle size of the powder used for compound fertilizer is 70-90 mesh.
2. Improve workers' technical quality and operating skills.
Fourth, choose a good nozzle, adjust the nozzle
When choosing a nozzle, you must master the working mechanism of the nozzle. According to fluid mechanics, it has been proved that the greater the pressure when the liquid is ejected from the nozzle, the smaller the through hole, and the larger the droplet diffusion surface. Under the same pressure, the nozzle has a small nozzle hole and a small droplet density; a large nozzle hole has a high droplet density.
1. The smaller (or larger) the droplets of the feed liquid are, the smaller (or larger) the particle size will be, and the lower (or higher) the output will be.
2. Generally, it is better to choose B-type spherical spiral or B1 prototype spiral sprinkler for disc material machine.
3. The denser (or thinner) the droplets of the feed liquid, the more (or less) the number of materials, the higher (or lower) the output.