With the advent of winter, the weather is cold, rain and snow increase, to prevent rust, aging and other phenomena, manufacturers need to overhaul and maintain the compound fertilizer production line to extend its service life. The following teaches you how to master six winter NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
1. Replace the grease. In winter, the temperature is low, and low-quality lubricating grease will greatly reduce the lubrication function of various parts of the compound fertilizer production line. Only high-quality lubricating grease can be responsible and fulfill our expectations.
2. Anti-rust of iron parts. Most of the parts of the compound fertilizer equipment currently in use are made of iron, which is easy to rust due to poor storage. Especially in winter, the weather is humid and there are more rain and snow, which will shorten the service life. At this time, it should be disassembled, painted with anti-rust paint, and stored in a ventilated and dry place.
3. Replace the gear oil. The gear oil of the compound fertilizer production line used in summer already carries a lot of fine iron or steel scraps, which is very harmful to the gear, and timely replacement is critical for winter use.
4. Reasonable maintenance. The sudden use of the NPK fertilizer production line
in autumn has already caused fatigue or injury to the machinery and equipment. Moreover, the cold in winter will reflect the fragility of the machinery and equipment. Therefore, adequate and reasonable maintenance is necessary.
5. Replacement of wearing parts. Vulnerable parts are the main working part of the NPK fertilizer production process
. This is a commando that creates benefits. To achieve continuous operation and production profits, the replacement of vulnerable parts is a yardstick.
6. Humanized production. The cold in winter is easy to condense the lubricating grease in each operating part of the compound fertilizer production line. Therefore, the humanistic and humanized operation of compound fertilizer equipment is a friendly measure to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
The above six points are summed up by our professional masters of compound fertilizer production line based on years of experience. I hope to provide some help to more compound fertilizer production line users to ensure that they can spend the long winter.