1.The shaft of npk fertilizer production line equipment bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great influence on the life of the bearing.
2. Lubricating oil directly affects the service life and operation rate of compound fertilizer production equipment. Therefore, it is required that the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. The main oil injection point of this machine is the rotating bearing, roller bearing, all gear movable bearings and sliding planes.
3. The newly installed wheel tyres are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
4. compound fertilizer production equipment should pay attention to whether all parts of the machine are working properly.
5. Pay attention to check the degree of wear of the easily worn parts of the compound fertilizer production equipment, and pay attention to the replacement of worn parts at any time.
6.The bottom frame plane of the movable device of the compound fertilizer production equipment should be removed from dust and other debris, so as to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, which may cause serious accidents.
7. If the rotating gear in the production equipment of the compound fertilizer plant has an impact sound during operation, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated.
The following are several ways to reduce the energy consumption of compound fertilizer equipment in the npk fertilizer production process:
1. Wrap toilet paper on the filter element. Wrap toilet paper on diesel and engine oil filter elements, and wrap 4 layers of filter in winter. Toilet paper with strong adsorption performance can improve oil cleanliness and reduce oil consumption.
2. Install the negative pressure valve. The installation of a negative pressure valve can reduce the force of the gas raincoat in the inner cavity of the diesel engine crankcase, prevent oil leakage and channeling, extend the oil life cycle and reduce oil consumption.
3. Use fuel-saving smoke reducer. Fix the fuel-saving smoke reducer vertically in the front oil circuit of the fuel injection pump, and connect the DC electric appliance. It can save 3~5% of fuel when used in gasoline engine and diesel engine.