After NPK fertilizer production equipment makes fertilizer particles, the longer the fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate, and the shorter the time is, the less likely it is to agglomerate.
What problems should we pay attention to in order to avoid caking in NPK fertilizer production?
1. Reasonable selection of raw materials, that is, choose the raw materials that are not easy to caking as the raw materials for our production, such as trace element foliar fertilizer, with iron, copper, manganese, zinc, sulfate and boric acid, ammonium molybdate as raw materials, magnesium sulfate as the main additive, and the main material is dry. In addition, the selected materials should be as dry as possible. When the air is not too wet, the fertilizer produced is less caking.
2. Choose a suitable production time, do not produce NPK fertilizer during the rainy season, try to choose dry weather to carry out the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. In this way, the probability of agglomeration is lower, because the air humidity is low and the temperature is not high, which is not conducive to agglomeration.
3. Add some anti-caking agents, such as talcum powder, humic acid and other powders that are not easy to agglomerate. They play a role in breaking the bridge. You can also add some surfactants to prevent caking. Fertilizers with humic acid as the main raw material and fertilizers with amino acid as the main raw material are not easy to agglomerate.
4. Reasonable packaging should be adopted to prevent extrusion. The packaging materials should mainly prevent moisture absorption and air permeability. Excessive extrusion should be prevented during transportation and storage, which can also effectively prevent caking.
5. The granulation technology of NPK fertilizer production line can prevent caking, because the contact area between each round particle is small, it is not easy to crystallize and caking. So if possible, granulation is the best way to prevent the formation of fast.