Based on many years of experience in the NPK fertilizer production process
, Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry summarizes some noteworthy matters in the production process:
1. Reasonable selection of raw materials, that is, to choose raw materials that are not easy to agglomerate as our raw materials, such as trace element foliar fertilizers, using iron, copper, manganese, zinc, sulfate, boric acid, and ammonium molybdate as raw materials, and additives using sulfuric acid Magnesium is the main material, the main material is relatively dry, and when the air is not too humid, the produced fertilizer will not agglomerate. Fertilizers with humic acid as the main raw material and fertilizers with amino acid as the main raw material are not easy to agglomerate. In addition, choose the material to be as dry as possible.
2. Add some anti-caking agents, such as talcum powder, humic acid and other powders that are not easy to agglomerate, and they play a role in breaking the bridge. You can also add some surfactants to prevent caking in the NPK fertilizer production
3. It is necessary to adopt reasonable packaging to prevent squeezing. The packaging materials should mainly prevent moisture absorption and ventilation. Preventing excessive squeezing during transportation and storage can also effectively prevent the problem of agglomeration.
4. The granulation technology of NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
can prevent agglomeration. Because the contact area between the round particles is small, it is not easy to crystallize and agglomerate. So if conditions permit, granulation is a way to prevent fast formation.
5. Choose an appropriate production time. Since most parts of China belong to the northern temperate zone, the rainy season is mostly concentrated in June, July, and August, and the higher temperatures are also concentrated at this time. Therefore, fertilizer is produced in spring, late autumn and winter. The chance of agglomeration is also lower, because the air humidity is low and the temperature is not high, which is not conducive to agglomeration.
The above information is for reference only. The compound fertilizer equipment produced by our company can meet the needs of our customers. Welcome to visit our factory.