Zhengzhou Huazhiqiang compound fertilizer equipment manufacturer introduces the complete set of NPK fertilizer production line
supporting equipment in detail:
1. The core part of compound fertilizer equipment is of course granulation equipment, including extrusion granulator equipment, disc granulator equipment, roller extrusion granulator equipment, rotary drum granulator equipment and other granulation equipment , Choose suitable granulation equipment according to the characteristics of raw materials.
2. After the granulation is completed, we need to carry out appropriate drying according to the specific conditions of the fertilizer particles, and the drying needs to be completed by professional three-cylinder dryer equipment.
3. After the drying is completed, some processes still need to cool the material, and a rotary cooler will be used here;
4. Starting from the preparation of compound fertilizers, mixing equipment such as mixers and crushers will be used
5. After the material is prepared, the material is conveyed to the granulation equipment by the conveyor belt for granulation. Common conveying equipment includes: belt conveyor, bucket elevator, screw conveyor, etc
6. Packaging is a process in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
. After the packaging is completed, the fertilizer particles can be stacked and stacked. The raw material accumulation and fermentation equipment includes a trough type stacker and a type stacker. Realize the new design of one machine with multiple slots, effectively saving space and equipment investment costs.
7. After the fertilizer particles are dried and cooled, they need to be sieved. The unqualified fertilizer particles are returned to the silo and re-crushed for production. The common sieving machines for qualified product particles are: drum type and vibration type.
The complete set of NPK fertilizer production
supporting equipment introduced above can meet the needs of medium and large compound fertilizer equipment manufacturers. If you are interested in our products, you can call for consultation.