How to improve the crushing efficiency of NPK fertilizer production
equipment? Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry will interpret for you one by one:
1. Material selection is the core. At this time of material selection, pay attention to the hardness of the material. The harder the material, the more difficult it is to crush and the more serious the damage to the NPK fertilizer production line
equipment. The crushing speed is slow, and the natural crushing ability is small.
2. The humidity of the material is the key, that is, when the moisture in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the crusher, and it is also easy to block during the feeding and transportation process, resulting in the reduction of crushing capacity. Therefore, we should try our best to reduce the water content before crushing, so that the crusher can work better.
3. After crushing, the material has a high requirement for crushing fineness, that is, the finer the crushed material, the smaller the crushing capacity.
4. The composition of the crushed material. The more fine powder contained in the material before crushing, the more harmful the crushing, because those fine powders are very easy to adhere to and harm transportation. For those with a large amount of fine powder, they should be screened in advance.
5. The viscosity of the material: the higher the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere.
6. The better the wear resistance of the crushing parts (hammer head, jaw plate) of the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
equipment, the greater the crushing capacity. If it is not resistant to wear, the crushing capacity will be reduced.